Three Pines understands how wonderful it is to share the mountains with your canine companion. As pet lovers ourselves, we realize dogs will be dogs especially in unfamiliar settings and despite a history of exemplary behavior. We therefore happily allow you to share our lodging with your pet subject to the following guidelines:
- Only specific lodging units allow pets. Please insure you book a pet-friendly unit if you intend to bring a pet as we cannot accommodate pets in non-pet units. Because some guests are severely allergic to pets and their dander, it is important we keep non-pet units pet-free.
- Undisclosed pets will result in a significant penalty and complete forfeiture of all deposits.
- When outside of their assigned unit, pets must be on a leash and owners must clean up after them.
- All pets incur a $15 per pet, per night charge.
- When left in the cabin alone, your pet must be crated (a crate can be made available at $15 per night).
- In addition to the nightly charge, a $100 per pet security deposit is required upon arrival. This deposit is refundable after departure barring any unintentional property damage, "accidents," noise complaints, or disregard of our leash law. Should your pet seriously damage any property, you will be charged full replacement value.
- Chronic disturbance issues may result in our requiring you to permanently remove your pet from our facilities.